Wednesday, May 14, 2008

surprise at workplace!

So I saw this familiar face while going out of the toilet.
Haha! Hidayah~
my gosh, i thought i am at shopping mall toilet.
i mean my mind was like "how come she's here??"
Really very coincidence that we work in the same building and same level without any communication for the pass 3 years?!
the very funny encounter is that we bumped into each other 4 times in a day!
Guess what, it all happened in our office toilet.
Fated to meet her in there la... Haha!

Tomorrow got "test"!
First time got "test" in office, wahaha!
After for like 1 month of learning from my teacher, finally i am being put to a "test".
So today I brought all my 密集 back home to 苦练 (u know i didn't la, if not will not be here updating blog)
Anyway it's a open book "test". Hia hia hia~!

You know, after some time in the office, you kinda know the people around you = Colleagues.
I realised two of my colleague 口头谈。
一个是我的老板(manager)。他每次称呼别人“阿nia” = aunty
Another one is whenever she found out a mistake or something bad gonna happen, she will say “死qiao qiao了”
which is, "mati gong ka kiao" = "die~"
The way they put it and pronounce very funny.. got rthyme one.

Shall continue my office story again... XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home