Thursday, October 16, 2008

working life

If I start counting from the day I had my attachment in China, it would mean that I have been in this working society for like 1 year.
In China, I have never regret my decision to go over and experience the life there. It is really a rare opportunity which I think, probably in my entire life I wont get to work overseas (short-term). Enjoyed the carefree life I had over there. Exploring places especially. Weekends is our favourite.. Miss our supermarket trip!! Miss the weather too.. remembering that it's so cold that only under blanket with thick thick clothing makes me comfy. miss climbing the ladder to my bed.. lolx! and miss my room mates too.. and the happy times. the company bball competition... our team, cheerleaders... the shops outside company.. the "bread van".. so many to mention..
Back to hometown, I joined NTUCIncome. Started off as a 4 months contract staff.. midway, feel like terminate the contract.. but I really want to thank huiling and yunxin. Their accompany and encouragement push me to the end. What's surprising is.. I have been continuing extending my stay until now.. not forgetting me baby, who manage to talk some sense into me.
I started in mid march this year. 7 months already.. first time in my life i worked in a company for 7 months.. ha! With no intention of furthering my studies at the moment, I plan to settle down with a perm job. And, wanna thank my boss for recommending me to other sections and so lucky that I landed in Disbursement. I am really happy about it. Because given the economic situation that we are facing now, it's hard to get a job when companies are finding ways to cut costs.. (retrench, pay cut etc.)
After working in Income for several months, I have familiaries myself with the surrounding.. the people (more or less), and will start to feel lazy to change to a new environment where u have to start all over again. I dont like troublesome things.. and it is not good to job hop now and then. Be committed and get rewarded.. that's how i feel.
To be honest, I am enjoying my working life at the moment. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home