Saturday, September 12, 2009

wedding bells ringing thru out 2009

3 of my friends tied the knot with their partners this year.
We are young, yes we do.
Marriage is a promise to each other. A promise of love.
I am really happy to see my friends finding their love of their life.
browsing thru photos that pictured the vows of love, i was envy of them.
I see happiness in their eyes.
I was nearly there, once, but i chose to end off.

How long after into the relationship does the thought of marriage occur or shld occur?
I am very curious how their partner propose to them.. and did they agree straight off?
Some girls might have been waiting for their boy to pop the question, but it just doesn't happen. Some may just come clean with a open discussion of marriage.
But marriage is a life-long decision. we dont rush it.
but it is also every girl ultimate dream.
I wish them happiness, hand in hand till grow old.

P.S: To my buddies, do share with me ur dream wedding proposal.
Lets see who is going next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home